Getting a job can almost be a full time job… you may smile. But how many of us take the first salary offer? The answer is a shocking 90+ %.
So why, would this be. After all it took a huge amount of skill, luck, time and effort to beat all the other candidates that applied.
Many people find tha getting multiple job offers is an easy thing to do, while other people struggle. So why do people have such dramatic and difference results? Managing the job offers is quite an art and most people tend to take the first job offer or second job offers before allowing thier job seach to mature.
There are some common denominators in this:
– In most instances (unfortunately), the applicant thinks that he/she is just grateful to get an offer.
– Employers have been known to make offers based on CV and Interview performance.
– In a large percentage of situations that first impression of you CV landing on their desk has already put a salary range on your head. This is a difficult thing to move around, even for the best of interviewee’s
– Job Offers have been well thought out by the person making them, dont rush in. Think about what you are being offered.
Job Seekers should be aware that CV and Interview performance control 90% of job offers.
– Do not always jump at taking first salary offers, do think before accepting.
– Most employers will listen to your request / points on the salary offer, after all they want a stable, happy employee, and not someone that leaves for 50 bucks a week elsewhere.
Job Offers – get more, by improving your CV. There are CV businesses like CV Now who can help.
Job search is a full time job! But hard work will reward you with a job offers!