We’ve all made CV mistakes…
Here are a few that will make you smile.
But to avoid CV mistakes, the first option is of course to proof read, the second is to ask your trusted friend or spouse to read over your CV and lastly the best option; take professional advice and go to a CV writer.
CV mistakes to make you laugh!
- “Career break in 1999 to renovate my horse”
- “1990 – 1997: Stewardess – Royal Air Force”
- “Please read my cave” (mis-used MS spellcheck)
- “Service for old man to check they are still alive or not.”
- “Job involved…counselling clientele on accidental insurance policies available”
- “2001 summer Voluntary work for taking care of the elderly and vegetable people”
- “I’m intrested to here more about that. I’m working today in a furniture factory as a drawer”
- “I am about to enrol on a Business and Finance Degree with the Open University. I feel that this qualification will prove detrimental to me for future success.”
- “Time is very valuable and it should be always used to achieve optimum results and I believe it should not be played around with”
- “I am a loyal employee and hard working…. please call me on my work number…”